Instructions for use:
1. Shake well! The solution will separate sitting idle.
2. Measure 1/4 – 1/3 of Wiped-Kleen™ and pour into your Wiped Film Evaporator feed.
3. Turn wipers on and set the body to 90°C and internal condenser 70°C or less.
Note: Wiped-Kleen™ works best immediately after distillation, after heating elements have been turned off.
4. Wiped-Kleen™ is meant to be used at atmosphere. Light vacuum can be applied but since it contains Limonene you may have to change vac oil afterwards.
5. Pour solution into your feed flask. Allow Wiped-Kleen™ to feed through your Wiped Film Evaporator at a steady pace.
6. Perform a rinse-run through the system with Ethanol in the same manner until the system is sufficiently cleansed.
7. Remove waste, install fresh flasks and turn the vacuum pump on to “dry” system before operating.
·Unfortunately, we do not ship this item internationally.